Nottingham Myers Campus

Nottingham myers logo-4

 

The Nottingham Myers Campus of New Hope Fellowship traces it’s history back to 1867. Nottingham Myers is the product of the former Brooks United Methodist Church of Upper Marlboro, Maryland and the former Saint Mary’s United Methodist Church of Upper Marlboro, Maryland uniting in ministry to better serve the needs of the people of Upper Marlboro. Since the congregations joined forces in 1967 as Nottingham Myers Church, the congregation has worked tirelessly to ┬ábe a beacon of God’s love in Prince George’s County Maryland.